Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Last week at my vacation place

8th January 2014


Time flies so fast and we have come back to school now. But I can say it is a nice option 17 days Christmas holidays too long- but it is a nice possibility coming back to my daily routine it means I am better -organised. Christmas is lovely and festive season but we have spent a lot of money and I think I have eaten so much and now I practise yoga 1 hour per day instead 30 minutes bu I love it. And I am waiting for winter vacations since 1st February and skiing in the mountains.

Last week I was walking my dog I had taken some photos from my small but lovely town. Walking is one of my daily chores and I can say I am addicted to it. Addictions can be worse than mine..




 The oldest street at my vacation place. Most houses date back from 1950s..
 Wooden fences are not common now.
The  new house from 2000s

The old ones.. Which are nicer?..................
 I would like to live in a wooden house for a while..


The Oil Refinery is here..

 My neighbourhood. All houses were build after 2005.


Goodbye  lovely region. See you soon...

31 comments:

  1. you have a lovely town and a nice mix of fences, too! thanks, gosia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely town, a nice mix of house styles and fences.. Great shots.. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty there - LOVE the wooden fences!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely town and mix of photos. The trucks were interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the wooden houses instead of the newer ones.
    But the modern gate is fun to look at :)
    Have a fine day
    【ツ】Knipsa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to live in a wooden house but only in the summer ..

      Delete
  6. Walking your dog is a great way to look around you town for fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fences. I have to say that the new houses are lovely, but the old ones have so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Walking is a wonderful addiction to have. I need it really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. In Europe fences are different but now the metal are the most popular and cheaper than wooden ones..

      Delete
  10. I think of wooden houses as being hard to heat. Wooden houses here are very lightly built and would not be suitable for very cold conditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, you are right partly. The old wooden houses were too light built for severe winters in the past but now technology is better so wooden houses are great but the problem is they are 50% expensive than concrete ones..Only rich people can afford them...

      Delete
  11. Wow there were some great fences here. I like the old wooden one but the gate in front of the new home was pretty neat and I also liked the fancy looking gate in your neighborhood. Walking is a good addiction to have. I've started walking this week and have been enjoying it even though it's cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At my place it is not hot but I love walking despite the bad weather

      Delete
  12. I love to walk too but it has been too cold this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of interesting fences and all so different. I like old houses best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the winter stroll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that snow. Oh dear. Have no idea how you could go outside to walk in it without the sun out...very different from here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret I usually walk in each weather conditions...

      Delete