Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 December 2015

My local park in the middle of December

13th December 2015

In  my place weather is lovely. Today was about 8 C degrees rainy and windy. But 34 years ago when the Martial Law was declared was the severe winter. This Sunday was completely different and what is more people more happy than in 1981. Currently we live in the independent, rich country. And most of us don't want remember the terrible, sad times ...... My daughter who was born in 1999 in the independent country also doesn't understand how our life was different from hers. Now she lives in paradise... - fashionable clothes digital technology, travelling abroad... 







Have a peaceful Sunday!!!










Walk in the local park

12 comments:

  1. i like the 3rd to the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful that your daughter has grown up in better times. Your weather is very pretty and I like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those times well as I had a friend whose father was Polish and he watched all the TV reports with great interest. A few years later my friend was able to meet his Polish cousins for the first time and I recall how overwhelmed they were by what we had in the UK. Long may our united western Europe survive and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in Poland it was so hard in those time but now is much better like in other ?European countries

      Delete
  4. I hope the knowledge is taught as history in schools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew I would like to believe in wisdom people here

      Delete
  5. Gosia
    Your countryside is starting to look very bleak with the coming
    of winter - The trees being leafless.
    Poland is again on the news here with dissatisfaction with some policies of the government. I must pay more attention,
    it may be in the papers this morning.
    Hope you got my reply e-mail re that link business???
    Lovely sunny morning - the max. today will be 30 Celsius.
    Cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin nature is preparing for winter.. Yes a lot of people are disatisfied with the new government policy me too I never support the right coservative wing

      Delete
  6. Wishing you continued peace in Poland!

    ReplyDelete